terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

The sound of the heart...

Simplesmente, lindo.

A canção da verdadeira pureza.

The sound of the heart...

Compartilho com vocês.

Paz.

.......................................................

"So many times I’ve found myself
thinking of someone other than my Father.
Instead of serving Him the best I can,
I give my heart away, rather.
Why do I desire what is not mine to want?
I know I have no need,
For the Lord God has provided so well for me,
His Word I know I should heed.
For this heart is not mine to give away,
This heart belongs to the Lord.
For this heart is not mine, but it is His,
I’ll give it away no more.
For when we give away our hearts,
when we lust after the fellow down the street,
Ungodly and impure we are!
And when our heart is after another,
we only reap despair.
How many times my heart has been saddened
This time I’ll give my heart back to the Lord!"



Nenhum comentário: